
Snooker
Two full-size tables in a dedicated room, with annual snooker membership available.
Snooker detailsA proper local place for a drink, a frame of snooker, a game of skittles or a get-together in the village hall.
Haydon Que Club has always been about the people who use it. The club began in 1955, founded by local coal miners, and the hall remains a useful, down-to-earth place for sport, socialising and community life.
There’s no need to dress it up as something it isn’t. The new site is designed around what makes Haydon distinctive: the village setting, the club’s history, its sports and the hall people actually use.
Read the club story

Two full-size tables in a dedicated room, with annual snooker membership available.
Snooker details
A traditional alley used by local teams through the winter and summer seasons.
Skittles at Haydon
A flexible local venue for family events, celebrations, community groups and gatherings.
Hall hire
A relaxed bar plus pool, darts, cards, jukebox and TVs. Come in, have a drink and stay awhile.
MembershipThe village hall can accommodate up to 120 people and works for birthdays, family celebrations, community events, wakes and more.
Local coal miners created the original club as a place for recreation and community life.
The original building was destroyed by fire on 25 August 1989 — a major moment in the club’s history.
The new club reopened on 2 March 1990 after work by R. A. Ford & Sons and local volunteers.
Evenings through the week, with Sunday afternoon opening too.